Apparently midgets can really dance
วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 18 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2552 / 08:59 / Top



I had a dream last night that I got a call regarding a joband that they wanted to hire me. Nice thought. Though mybrain, being the odd-ball it is, made the job a chef job.Chef? Me? I hate cooking. My idea of a good dinner isanything I can throw in the microwave. What was stranger yetwas that I was in competition for this job with my sister.She's not much of a cook either. Odd. Then, because I guessmy brain wasn't finished with me yet, my dream ended with medancing in a night club with a midget - or little person, ifyou will. We were dancing to Michael Jackson's "Beat It" andI awoke to my alarm with the song still in my head.Wow...that's a lot of crazy.












BLOGGER
Know more about me



Im Poey

loves
Pink
Pullip
Harry Potter
WISHLIST
May all my wishes come true!



AFFILIATES
The exit out!

Janny~
Da_Catty~
Mei_Birdy~
May_Baby~
PokPak~
View~
Mugglethai~




ARCHIVE
Read about my past!

มิถุนายน 2009

CREDITS
Do not remove, Thanks!

This skin is made by Little-Miss-Wendy with reference from Doughnutcrazy. Materials are from Lovecandied.